no items to display
At Juice Plus+ the data protection has the highest priority and, since we started, we always made sure to build our services with a set of strong privacy principles in mind and expect the same from our business partners.
- We keep your data safely and securely only for long it is necessary
- We use your data fairly and lawfully to improve your experience
- You are in charge of how and when you hear from us
- We do not sell any of your personal information provided
You agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy in its entirety when you access or use the Sites. We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-Juice Plus+ services to which Sites links or that links to the Sites.
To use Juice Plus+ Sites, you warrant and represent to be at least 16 years old.
1. When is Data collected and for what purpose?
At Juice Plus+ we limit the amount and type of data that we collect to what is necessary for the identified purposes and do not collect Data unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
Although the precise details of the Data collected will vary according to the specific purpose, we may typically collect the following Data from or in relation to you:
|Information about Your use of the Sites ("Usage Data"). It may include Your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of Your Site use. The source of the Usage Data is an analytics tracking third party system.||The Usage Data may be processed to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Products and Services to You.
|Information included in Your personal profile on the Sites or provided to Your Franchise Partner through the Sites ("Account Information."). It may include, but not limited to:
|Information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding products and/or services or to access your data ("Enquiry Data").
||The Enquiry Data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant products and/or services to you or to respond to requests for information.
|Information relating to transactions, including purchases and delivery of products and services that You enter into with us, through the Website and/or through Your Franchise Partner ("Transaction Data"). The Transaction Data may include your contact details, the card details provided and the transaction details.
||The Transaction Data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services, allowing to manage Your order and keeping proper records of those transactions.
|Information that you provide to us, through the Site and/or through Your Franchise Partner, for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters ("Notification Data").
||The Notification Data may be processed for the purposes of sending You the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. If you do not wish to receive such mailings anymore, simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or contact us and/or as set forth under “Contact Us” below.
|Information contained in or relating to any communication through the Website or through Your Franchise Partner ("Correspondence Data"). The Correspondence Data may include but is not limited to the communication content and metadata associated with the communication and eventually your response.
||The Correspondence Data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping.
2. What is the legal basis for the collection and use of Data?
We collect, use, and share the data on the following legal basis:
- as is necessary to fulfil our contractual terms and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract;
- as consistent with your consent, which you can amend, update, or revoke at any time;
- in compliance with the consent You provided to the analytics tracking third parties for the Usage Data;
- as necessary for our legitimate interests, including our interest to operate our business in accordance with legitimate commercial practice, for example to provide products and services and issue direct marketing; to maintain accounts and records; to prevent and address fraud, unauthorised use of the Juice Plus+ Products and Services, violations of our terms and policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves (including our rights, property or Products), our users or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; to secure systems and fight spam, threats, abuse, or infringement activities and promote safety and security across the Juice Plus+ Sites; internal group administration and administration of other relationships;
- as necessary to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to protect your interests, or those of others;
3. How is Data shared, transferred or disclosed?
|Group companies. When you provide information to us, we may use that information to provide information and services to you as requested. We may need to share your information with affiliated companies to help operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Products and Services. This includes helping improve infrastructure and delivery systems, understanding how our Sites are used, helping us provide a way for you to connect with Franchise Partners, and securing systems. We also share information to fight spam, threats, abuse, or infringement activities and promote safety and security across the Juice Plus+ Sites.
|Franchise Partners. We may need to share your information with Franchise Partners to help operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Products and Services and to provide Franchise Partners with credit for product orders and customer enrolments.
||Whenever we share or transfer Data with or to Franchise Partners, we require them to use your Data on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and terms of this Policy.
|Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, secure, support, and market our Services.
||When we share information with third-party service providers to perform support services for us, they may access your Data only for the purposes of performing those support services (in accordance with our instructions), and must keep your Data securely.
|Authorities In addition to the specific disclosures of information as set out in the Policy, we may also have to disclose your information where such disclosure is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another person, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure or in order to meet national security or law enforcement compliance.
||When we share information with authorities they may access your Data only on legitimate grounds and for the specified purposes.
4. How long do we keep the data?
We only keep Your Data for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified purposes and services that You have requested, providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary such as in the case of retention periods required by trade or tax regulations or resolve disputes.
If you would like to manage, change, limit, or delete your Data, please follow the instruction in Section 8.
5. How can You exercise your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation or any other applicable privacy laws, you have the right to access, rectify, port, and erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information, unless the processing is based on compelling legitimate grounds or is needed for legal reasons.
Where we use your Data for direct marketing, you can always object and opt out of future marketing messages using the unsubscribe link in such communications.
You can update the delivery or billing information, as well as other Personal Information, you provided to us by logging-in to Your Customer Account page, and making the appropriate changes or corrections yourself by clicking the edit button next to “Contact Information”. You may also de-activate your account, by contacting our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you do so, your account will then be de-activated on a going-forward basis, although certain Personal Information may still be retained to the extent necessary to fulfil our legitimate business needs, comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, and enforce our contracts.
To exercise your rights in all other cases, please follow the instruction in Section 8.
6. How is Your Data secured?
At Juice Plus+ it is essential to protect Data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Data, regardless of the format in which it is held
In this regard, we use various methods to safeguard Data. They include:
- Physical measures: Secured Server locations, restriction of access, and alarm systems.
- Technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices.
- Organizational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
- Online security: such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Data from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilized to protect our servers and network from unauthorized users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card information online and Juice Plus+, as a global company, has signed up to and aims to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which is managed by the PCI Security Standards Council in order to improve credit card security for all our customers. The PCI DSS is a multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures with a view to achieving ongoing development, enhancement, storage, dissemination and implementation of high security standards for account data protection. For more details on PCI DSS please refer to: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org.
How to control cookies
You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under "Settings" or "Preferences") to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you set your browser or device to disable cookies, certain of our Sites may not function properly.
8. How can I contact Juice Plus+?
In the event You have any question or concern regarding our use of Your information or about the Policy, or if You wish to amend, update, object or restrict the collection and/or process of your information provided to Juice Plus+, or access to such information, please contact our Privacy Team clicking on following link.
Updated and effective Thursday, 17 May 2018
Copyright© 2018, The Juice Plus+ Company Ltd. All rights reserved.